Reeves Nesmith Poems
- Space Does it end Does it begin Is there too much Or is ...
- Time How much is left How much did I waste Is their a ...
- Girl Of My Dreams I can't stop thinking about you You don't ...
- Who I Love A beautiful girl Everyone can agree I would give...
- Also The Inside You are the only beauty in the world You are...
- Living Monster A pain that only you can understand It is ...
I am just a freshman who is in highschool right now. I love writing poems but the one thing that is hard for me is to write poems consecutivily. I have to have the right emotions for which poems I write or they will turn out being bad. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reeves Nesmith
A pain that only you can understand
It is impossible to control
It brings the animal out of people
You realize too late
Your thoughts are your actions
No planning only hurt to the ones you love
There is no escape
Medicine barely helps
Rage builds up
Tears fall down
Sometimes suicidal thoughts
That can be turned into your last action
It is a living nightmare
There is a riot inside you
All this happens over and over
You're the ones that stands out
But it is in a bad way
Life is a living Hell
You don't just feel pain