Reinny Trink Poems
- Shepherd’s Pie Non-lean, stringy, chunks of beef Onions, ...
- Waiting To Be Angry It's waiting. Waiting for the slightest ...
- In A Posy In a posy of poppies: A lost phone lies hidden by...
- Teddy Bear There was a bear at the train station holding ...
- Orchid The orchid in the living room is dead. One day ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reinny Trink
Non-lean, stringy, chunks of beef
Onions, carrots, little peas
Veiled beneath potatoes, mashed
Spice and herbs mingle and surge.
A knot, a pain,
Crawls paths of veins.
The heat creeps up,
All sound are hushed
By brown, by red,
By feelings of queasy sympathy.
Gurgle, gurgle. The knot, it drops.
No longer Stomach’s nuisance.
Happy growls say please resume
But orange and red aren’t finished with you.