Rekha Menon Poems
- Kerala Where the grass kisses the earth, For its ...
- My Sister I lost her on this day, Or rather I gained her, ...
- The Tranquil Night Tranquility of the night, Sometimes ...
- Individuality Imperfect me, Looking for perfection, Is ...
- Tsunami World without boundaries, Nature without human ...
- Motherhood Out of size and out of shape, She still looks so...
- God Lives In Us There was a knock at my conscience tonight, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rekha Menon
Where the grass kisses the earth,
For its everlasting beauty.
Where the sun touches the mountain,
To admire this land's greenery.
God's own country.
Or a heaven on earth.
Place full of mountains, greenery and streams,
Oh Kerala! God created you with utmost care.
Life seems to be synchronised in this land with nature,
Every living being lives here not for mere existence.
Truly a heaven in its real form.
Oh Kerala! I wonder how you were born.
Stream flowing through the mountain,
Seems to pass on the message of everlasting bonding.