Rekha Menon Poems
- The Tranquil Night -new- Tranquility of the night, Sometimes ...
- Kerala Where the grass kisses the earth, For its ...
- My Sister I lost her on this day, Or rather I gained her, ...
- Individuality Imperfect me, Looking for perfection, Is ...
- Tsunami World without boundaries, Nature without human ...
- Motherhood Out of size and out of shape, She still looks so...
- God Lives In Us There was a knock at my conscience tonight, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rekha Menon
The Tranquil Night
Tranquility of the night,
Sometimes leaves me wondering,
If there is another world high up in the sky.
Thoughts free of any kind of hindrance,
Makes me step into a different world.
A world devoid of chaos,
A world where I see just smiles all around.
Calmness prevail here,
And it reflects through the twinkling stars in the sky.
That twinkles out of happiness,
That this world reflects on them.
Each star has a story to tell.
A story that would fill our hearts
With pleasure and love.
Wonder where they disappear in the morning,
May be to create ...