Renee Maritz Poems
- Afterlife We all live - then we all die But remember there's...
- I Am What I Am I am what I am I’ve always been there with ...
- Boygirl Every morning, his face, the only sight I wish to ...
- No Worries If You Believe Don't worry about tomorrow, focus ...
- Let's Drink To… (21st B-Day To... Let's Drink to… The good ...
- Fallen The first time I saw you, I did not quite ...
- The Serious Truth Time is running out - Now is the time you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Maritz
We all live - then we all die
But remember there's no reason to cry
If you've lived everyday right
Your future ahead will always be bright
Heaven will come - Earth burning like the sun
Your sins fading away
But only if you stand up for Him today
Don't shy away from Him
Otherwise you'll carry your own sin
- Hell is also there -
It's not just a story to scare
So believe and do it right
Then, your future ahead will always be bright