Renee Russon Poems
- Without You Without you there is no day Without you there is...
- Forget Me Not The glittering Spring Sunlight shimmers through...
- Red Suede Shoes Red suede shoes with tiny stars Lie in a ...
- The Sword A lover's heart trembles in the silence of ...
- The Bench They sat together on the bench Reviewing the ...
- The Cat And The Hat Don't want to be your long distance ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Russon
Without you there is no day
Without you there is no night
Only darkness through the mists of time
Without you there is no dawn
No sunrise just pain
No rain, only storm
Drowning in tears
Know no difference
Without you I just exist
To eat, to live, to weep
My soul you keep
Without you there is only...I
Alone, in a desert,
Under a burning sky