Reza parhizgar Poems
- Red Rose Red rose Red rose He led me to the rose ...
- My Beloved My Beloved By: Forough-e Farokhzad Translated ...
- Tragedy Interpreted Tragedy Interpreted On seeing an ...
- The Orioles By: John Ashbery Translated by: Reza ...
- Terrestrial Verses 'The Sad Little Fairy'1 's Death ...
- In This Impass By: Ahmad-e Shamlou ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reza parhizgar
He led me to the rose garden
And darkling, he tucked a rose in my restless trembling tresses
Slept with me on a rose petal
Oh, paralytic pigeons!
Oh, inexperienced menopausic trees, oh blind windows!
A red rose is now sprouting below my heart and deep in my loin
A red rose
Red As a blood stain
Ah, I am pregnant, pregnant, pregnant