RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- this gift of independence -new-
- a cold coffee mug -new-
- i am not that good enough at killing the... -new-
- we could have been someone else.... -new-
- the birds in the air...... -new-
- imitating fear..... -new-
- this feeling that keeps on coming... -new-
- on finding the beautiful one.... -new-
- on making a poem for both of us..... -new-
- finding oneself..... -new-
- getting lost with your own volitionlife -new-
- septonisque -new-
- an ode to numbness -new-
- The Rebel On Christmas -new-
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- to the light
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- ......The tree
- this is my life
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- . pain
- ' the truth about his place '
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
- ... So Much
- ((hurting realities))
Feeling lousy is seeing this lady laughing
She does her thing with confidence like she
Knows everything; what to do with this
She knows her place and claims it as hers,
She tells you, you are never like her doing so well