RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- It Is The Truth.... -new-
- The Leaves Of This Tree Speak To The Top... -new-
- Another One Bites The Dust.... -new-
- Gassed.... -new-
- And Then Without Violence What Is This W... -new-
- That Name Was Never Yours) -new-
- A Note For Michael... -new-
- The Old Man Friday Of Our House... -new-
- Do Not Utter My Name It Is Never Despair -new-
- In The Silence Of Our Pains To The Botto... -new-
- With Nothing In Hand. -new-
- The Barking Dogs Of Katipunan House -new-
- Unfinished.... -new-
- The Reality Of Sisyphus -new-
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
' A Discourse On Pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to The Light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
Why Do People Keep Saying, I'M Sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
This Is My Life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
watashi Wa Wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
' What Is Life? Let Us Talk About It '
ok, let us talk about life my cat Kuting has just given birth to three kittens
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just One Thing***
just, one, thing,
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Keep talking ﮮ while i sing ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫
' The Truth About His Place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (Xǐ Nă O, Li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
just like anything that you did in the past
you started like
on the cemented road
and a matchstick lighted
it and the fire ran
like a will o'wisp
but as usual it was