Richard Lee Poems
- I Met A Man With Orange Hair I met a man with orange ...
- The Guaca-Mole However hard he tries Despite his fondest ...
- Ferrets We aim to train and entertain our ferrets are quite ...
- Notes From Paris I stayed at the Hilton the Hilton's in ...
- Fleas In Frog Twas late that year to be December I walked ...
- Stuart Pidly My tale of fortunes lost and found From darkest...
- Tumble Drier I'm sitting in the tumble drier With a furry ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Lee
I Met A Man With Orange Hair
I met a man with orange hair
The only thing - he wasn't there
He matched his hair with orange shoes
And pinstriped shirts made in Toulouse
With strides quite strident, stride he would
A bold flag bearer, bright shoe wearer
His golden locks matched orange socks
A pair of which could not be finer
If fly he could, then fly he would
To void his shoes from icky mud
And to this end he hopped instead
Gold flashes leaping from his head
He said he'd met Franz Ferdinand
The repetitious lyrics band
He wrote for them some words in sand
And picked ...