Richard moss Poems
- The Lions Of Ethiopia I You are crossing the foreign sand ...
- The Play I looked through the window at the lawn. Orioles ...
- In Good Faith As god's breathe is a fragrant breeze Mingling...
- Forgiveness Dismantle stars To find the single flame From ...
- Achievement Achievements Ants do not argue socialism ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard moss
The Lions Of Ethiopia
You are crossing the foreign sand of youth
There is no night here
Dead is the moon!
Dead is the sun!
Go on with you
Living has fallen from you
Like stars dripping down the bare arms
Of a lewd dancing dawn
You that is the distended part of me
As the Kebessa plateau is the dry tongue
Of the Red Sea
Did you know back then
Of secrets whispered among the leaves
That cannot be written down
With a cheap Bic pen
Or a Cross Brothers of gold
Did you know that the song of ...