Richard Netherland Cook
Richard Netherland Cook Poems
- The Journey Of Life The journey of life is just a path. On ...
- The Front Porch Swing Sitting in the front porch swing, ...
- Dear Mom And Dad Our hearts are sad and empty Since you went...
- A Band Of Brothers They are a band of brother's, Who risk ...
- Those Little Eyes Little eyes are watching you Each and ...
- Golden Daffodil's Oh, what joy my eyes behold To see such ...
- Happiness Happiness You can't pursue happiness and catch it;...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Netherland Cook
The Journey Of Life
The journey of life is just a path.
On earth to lead our way,
A place to stop and rest awaile,
For we were never meant to stay.
The journey of life is a stepping stone,
On this path to greater things,
Life is not an empty dream,
If we rejoice in all it brings.
Each step we take will bring us closer,
When our journey in life will end,
And time for some is fleeting,
Time for others will extend.
Though the journey is not easy,
Loved one's will take our hand,
To guide us in life's journey,
With their footprints in the ...