Rick Berry Poems
- Illusion And Reality Sometimes imagination is my only ...
- The Small Of A Womans Back The small of a womans back Sacred...
- Beauty How is it, that beauty can silence a poet? When I ...
- I Will Find You My best friend My lover My soul-mate
- Eyes Looking into your eyes I have a passage I can see your...
- It Happens In An Instant It happens in an instant There’s ...
- Awakening I was awakened by your scent It is a scent that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rick Berry
Illusion And Reality
Sometimes imagination is my only friend
Mind over matter, there’s no strings
With a leap of faith, interpretation speaks quietly
Without an audience, reality is but an illusion
Waiting for answers, charging forward
Faith carries its own club, weighted down
Gently it reaches, precisely engineered
Generations wait with flawed anticipation
Giving solace to the masses, ignoring the obvious
Without pretense, conclusions are discarded
Abandoned with care, loneliness gives way to hope
Respectfully declined, lost in vengeful victory
Where love triumphs and hope is a...