Rites Ghosh Poems
- Verbs And Nouns Of Love Keep these verbs you may require ...
- Rain And The Rhyme Of My Mind Let rain bring back the ...
- Rain, Keep Me Lonely Loneliness, you come to me in my ...
- My Father Is Something More I am just forty when my ...
- A Journey Remembered Milestones of a forlorn road lie ...
- Taming Tamed my eyes i've tamed my waters gargling water, ...
- My Love Yesterday I told I love you. Previous day I told I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rites Ghosh
Verbs And Nouns Of Love
Keep these verbs
you may require them
to bend a steel of wrath-
sharp weapons from behind
grow flashy: into wounds
they strike certainty of destruction.
Be sure, that I may not come-
not even my surreal shadows
from this portion
of your soft yellow light.
These nouns that once
like a complacent boatman
to steer our way of love-
floated us down in the divine stream-
washed our nights and days,
our burning suns and cloyed moons-
with surfs and salts of life,
see whirl of doom.
When you prefer ...