Robbie Squires Poems
- After The Night After the sunrise had lighten up the morning ...
- Find My Place Listen to the wind cry its longing song Insert...
- I Am The Crow And She Is The D... Shes everything I will ever...
- Dont Let Me Live I can remember how I was A long time ...
- Eight Years Ago I could see the silver spaceships in the ...
- A Heroic Murderer Who are you What have you done with my ...
- Unreal Reality Let me decay back into the earth Make me ...
I am 16 years old and am a junior in high school. I just started writing songs and poems at the beginning of the 2009 summer and I realized that I liked it a lot. I hope to make a career out of writing my poems and songs one day. I would say that I am most influenced by Jim Morrison and Bob Dylan, although i think Morrison stands out a little more in me than Dylan. I hope anyone who reads my songs... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robbie Squires
After The Night
After the sunrise had lighten up the morning sky
I hung my head and began to cry
My girl was gone, left in the night
I didn’t know why, could’ve just told me out right
But it doesn’t matter now
Im all alone and she with someone that isn’t me
Last night, what had happened that night?
Did I do something that filled her with spite?
Or maybe it was just my nature
That drove her away from here
I don’t know, but it doesn’t matter ya know
Because shes not with me anymore
She was the warm air in the summer breeze
But when night falls that all leaves
She had ...