Robert Lansing Poems
- Hither Come trail my love to its tracks While they still ...
- No Valentine He waited. He waited... But waited too long.
- Folly Auburn hair in the wind flowing Burns like a ...
- Suavemente ¿No tú sabes? Como de tu mano. Como el aire viene...
- Wintergreen Why do you look sad, little wintergreen? The ...
- Poemhunter Five
- Chanson De L'Adieu Paalam bayan, Pag-unlad mo'y aking ...
Ronn Michael Salinas (aka) . Born in the Philippines. Currently living in Florida. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come trail my love to its tracks
While they still keep off rust,
While they still ignore the cracks,
And while they still dread the dust.
And trust, love,
That life is too finite
And so much like a dove
That has no real right
To perch still for a cure
That hides from sight
And makes unsure-
That tires of trying to see
That darkness in the corner
That fears to free
Itself- and boldly enter...
But it's silence
That I still hear;
Tempts hoarsely in my ear...