Robert Roberts Poems
- Police Brutality Guns blaze in rage and anger leaving ...
- Confessions Of A Serial Killer...
- Peace At Mind i have spent so many night searching for ...
- Footprints In The Sand footprints in the sand heading that ...
- I Killed The Cat damn i killed the cat i can't believe it ...
- A House Is Not A Home A house is not a home and now neither ...
- A Kiss Goodbye kiss me goodnight and say goodbye hold all ...
Complicated to the bone
mask down with reason
to let go good bye love
ones don't cry at my grave
site but set me free with a
dove of love and believe
that new days are to come
smile every time you see
a rainbow and when rain
falls remember all my tears
that i have shared together
with you. as this
is my final farewells. to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Guns blaze in rage and anger
leaving another dead
as bullets pierce a
body without armor,
leaving everyone asking the question
why, as no one understand the pain
of a mother
tears held back to show courage
as so called serve and protect
caused some damage
in anger and pain feeling brokenhearted,
left a brother with a gun in outrage
tears came down like rain
but none can wash away
the blood stain
the night you took my brother
left me here in so much pain
i loss all respect for the
badge and the name