Robert Roberts Poems
- Police Brutality Guns blaze in rage and anger leaving ...
- I Killed The Cat damn i killed the cat i can't believe it ...
- A House Is Not A Home A house is not a home and now neither ...
- A Poets Prayer </>Dear father you've entrusted me ...
- Silence Effects Silence hunger the soul of a grieving beast ...
- My Troubled Mind am lost in this world of mine stuck in ...
- Confessions Of A Serial Killer...
Complicated to the bone
mask down with reason
to let go good bye love
ones don't cry at my grave
site but set me free with a
dove of love and believe
that new days are to come
smile every time you see
a rainbow and when rain
falls remember all my tears
that i have shared together
with you. as this
is my final farewells. to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Guns blaze in rage and anger
leaving another dead
as bullets pierce a
body without armor,
leaving everyone asking the question
why, as no one understand the pain
of a mother
tears held back to show courage
as so called serve and protect
caused some damage
in anger and pain feeling brokenhearted,
left a brother with a gun in outrage
tears came down like rain
but none can wash away
the blood stain
the night you took my brother
left me here in so much pain
i loss all respect for the
badge and the name