Ron Price Poems
- Communication Wanted Speak to me of freedom Midst liberty ...
- Jack Nicholson: You Can’t Win ... You made it big, Jack,...
- Poetry Of Abundance So much lies ahead, after I am gone, ...
- John Keats: A Retrospective JOHN KEATS Coming in at last ...
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Re... JOHN ASHBERY Part ...
- Intimate Commerce INTIMATE COMMERCE Every poet follows his...
- A Narrow Beach On An Autumn Ev... The poem below is by ...
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2013
2009-2013-retired and on an old-age pension
1999-2009-Writer & author, poet & publisher, online journalist & blogger, reader & scholar, editor & researcher; retired teacher & tutor, lecturer & adult educator, taxi-driver & ice-cream salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia
2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Speak to me of freedom
Midst liberty confounded
Of politics and pragmatics
And tyrannies surrounded.
Speak to me.
Talk to me of principle
Of rights fundamental
When seen from above
There are abuses phenomenal.
Talk to me.
Write to me of morals
Albeit morality is rejected
Encompassed by the opportune
Yet ethically suspected.
Write to me.
Proclaim to me ideals
Though now of such gravamen
That realism is deceptive.
Proclaim to me.
Teach me of oneness
In an age of boxed speciality
Matter combined ...