Ron Tranmer Poems
- The Broken Chain We little knew the day that God was going ...
- Family Tree There's love within our family tree and ...
- The Cost Of Freedom He died serving our country, in a land ...
- Tie A Knot, Hang On Life can bring great challenges, ...
- Teardrops & Rainbows When sorrow comes into our lives and ...
- Sports Fan I love baseball and football. basketball, and ...
- Heaven's Rocking Chair Are there rocking chairs in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Broken Chain
We little knew the day that
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn’t go alone.
For part of us went with you
The day God called you home.
You left us peaceful memories.
Your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you
You are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken
and nothing seems the same,
but as God calls us one by one
the chain will link again.