Biography of Roy Allen
New to poetry and trying to develope my ability to communicate and express myself through its medium.
The Bible calls Jesus by many names
each one giving a glimpse of His glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting an aspect
of His Divine Nature.
The poems on this part of the site will be on the 'Names and titles of Jesus'. All other poems will be gradually transfered and listed under my other Poetic name of 'Royston'
- Today... 'God Who Answers By Fire' -new-
- Today... 'The Great Light' -new-
- Today... 'The God who holds my breath in...
- Today... 'The God Who Comforts The Downc...
- Today... 'The God who always leads us in...
- Today... 'The God Ready To Pardon'
- Today... 'The God Of My Salvation'
- Today... 'The God of peace'
- Today... 'The God and Father of all'
- Today... 'Jehovah, The God who gives bre...
- Today... 'God only wise'
- Today... 'God of the armies of Israel'
- Today... 'The Judge of Israel'
- Today... 'The Grain of Wheat'
- Many thanks to PoemHunter.com
- Today... 'A Cluster of Henna Blossoms'
- Today... 'Abba'
- Today... 'Abraham's Seed'
- Today... 'Advocate'
- Today... 'All in All'
- Today... 'Almighty God'.
- Today... 'Angel'
- Today... 'Angel of God's Presence'
- Today... 'Angel of the Lord'
- Today... 'Anointed of the Lord'
- Today... 'Architect and Builder'
- Today... 'Author of eternal salvation'
- Today... 'Author of Peace'
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
observed annually on May 18
International Museum Day
memory + creativity = social change
Happy Birthday Omar Khayyam!
(1048-1131) Persian mathematician, poet, and philosopher
Happy Birthday Friedrich Rückert!
(1788-1866) German poet, translator, and professor of Oriental languages.
Today... 'The Carpenter'
Joseph the carpenter's Adopted One
born to his family as Mary's son.
In Nazareth with skill the yokes You made
working hard to learn Your carpenting trade.
Master craftsman and skilled worker of wood
lived there the meek and lowly Son of God.
They took offence thinking You just to be
Mary's son living with them locally.