Roy Edwards Poems
- How Now? Do you ever wonder why and how Time seems to go so ...
- On A Scottish Beach.... With C... On a Scottish beach....with ...
- Duff 'Odiles' Duff 'Odiles' She wandered, only as a ...
- Enough Already Enough Already We met by the side of the M25,...
- Let's Get Physical Let's Get Physical. I never did Solve ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Edwards
We met by the side of the M25,
My lady love and me.
We talked of drivers and how they drive,
And then went home for tea.
It may not sound romantic,
But you know how it can be,
We've sailed across the Atlantic,
And now we're sick of the sea.
We've crossed the Atacama
On a bicycle made for two,
But the heat the dust and the drama,
When the desert sandstorms blew!
We've swum beneath the polar ice,
In our Speedos and nothing more,
But a Narwhale's steering was imprecise,
And the arctic hospitals poor.
So on motorways our ...