Biography of Royston Allen
- Beyond the deepest darkness -new-
- Stop -new-
- Christ in me is the hope of glory -new-
- The struggle to find the purpose of life -new-
- Get up, go to work, go home, go to bed -new-
- He crossed all boundaries -new-
- Blessedness in brokenness
- Wounded for me
- When the wine runs out
- A flower by God's Grace
- Only Love Is The Answer
- What manner of Man is this?
- Money, money, money
- “Thank You Lord, ” I said
- A life of poetry
- When all prophesy becomes history
- The candle of Peace
- Because of Jesus
- The Lord my God is One
- Lest we forget
- The candle of hope
- He’s alive! He’s alive!
- The storms of Life
- Behold I stand at the door and knock
- The 'Lovely You'
From a distance
From a distance Lord I followed You
as I wondered what the crowd would do.
Keeping silent I walked by myself.
There undetected I moved with stealth.
In the distance You were on Your own
before the Sanhedrin all alone.
By the fireside I stood keeping warm
leaving You alone to face the storm.