RUDRA KINSHUK Poems
- Birendra Chattopadhyay: Select... AN HALF An half ...
- Utpal Kumar Basu: Selected Poe... Poetry of April-May 1.
- Rabindranath Tagore: Selected ... LAST POEMS THE GREAT...
- Mridul Dasgupta: Selected Poem... TO THE MOTHER OF A ...
- Lalon Fakir: Selected Songs 1. All people ask what caste ...
- Birds And Rocks: (A Tribute To...
- Letterbox i opened the letterbox to find yellow leaves a ...
Rudra Kinshuk (born 1971) graduated from the University of Calcutta and did his postgraduation from Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan. He did a certificate in French from French Institute of Chandannagar. A creative writer, he has contributed poems and translations to different publications including The Statesman. The Telegraph, The Asian Age, Famous Reporter, Studio, New England Review and The Little Magazine. Besides this book of poems, he has to his credit other two collection of poems Footprints on the Sands (WW,1996; 2005) and Marginal Tales of the Galloping Horses (WW,2002) and two books of Santal folk songs transcreated into English Songs of the Wild Birds (WW,1997) and Santal ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Birendra Chattopadhyay: Selected Poems
An half face on the mirror,
another half on your pears.
The half sun-lit,
another dipped in her tears.
IN THE GHOSTLY LAND
The mountains shiver in the labour pain!
Now it's time of birth,
now it's time of birth,
now it's the time of birth of
countless female rats, more fierce than the man-eaters...
STRANGE FRAGRANCE OF RICE
Strange fragrance of rice in the dark,
someones, still now boil rice,
serve and eat.
And we remain awake all the night
with strange ...