Ryan Brooks Poems
- A Rumpus Dog and Cat, Around they go. Dog is excited, ...
- Clouds Tumbling under and over, Endlessly rolling on, ...
- Leaves Of Green The TV just shows blood and gore, What have...
- Next To The Demands Of The Uni... (next to the demands of ...
- A Question From A Young Child
Ryan Brooks enjoys reading books. His favorite genre is science fiction, and his favorite author is Sir Arthur C. Clarke.
His favorite poet is Lewis Carroll, because he really enjoys made-up words and fantasy worlds.
His favorite poem is The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carroll. His second-favorite poem is The Jumblies, by Edward Lear.
Ryan lives in Missouri, and enjoys writing poetry with his brother, Aidan Brooks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Brooks
Dog and Cat,
Around they go.
Dog is excited,
But Cat takes it slow.
Cat runs off,
Dog is closing fast,
When the Cat decides,
That it's time for a nap.
Dog isn't sure,
What, oh what, to do,
Hears a purr,
And cuddles up, too.