Sabareesh.P.A Raja Poems
- The Child A little naughty child, Whose face was ...
- Story Of My Canine I had an extreme fall, While playing ...
- Brave King? ? ? Once upon a time lived a brave king, Brave ...
- A New Meaning Of Life It was a gloomy rainy day, Not ...
- Blind Tribeman In a corner of the world, Where wolves ...
- Femine's Heart Holding the deepest well of secrets, Unable ...
- Sequence Of True Love To be in my heart, Let it go off your...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sabareesh.P.A Raja
Sequence Of True Love
To be in my heart,
Let it go off your spot.
Things that make me pale,
cannot bake a fairy tale.
Together we sowed the grains,
But all alone I reap the sprains.
Peeling out from the chords of my brain,
Altogether puts me in a feel of strain.
I feel pushed to live in lonely,
And I want to die insanely.
Should I stone myself into the stream?
So that I can evenly cherish my dreams.
But you are still alive deep in my heart,
Looking as good as a unused dart.
Let me now start to breathe,
So that you can forever retreat.