Samantha Desmond Poems
- Tell Yourself Your Beautiful Tell yourself, That you love ...
- Fragile But what can he do but touch, For he cannot see, ...
- Tragic Lies She tells me everything's fine, so i go about ...
- Self-Growth For seventeen years I've lived on the ...
- I Do Not Care This poem was written about and incident where ...
- Untitled Sprinkle the stars upon her lashes, And whisper ...
- Love This is all true events that happened between me and my ...
I'm 17 years old. I blow my candles out on July 15.
I'm a dancer and have been for the past 14 years.
I'm luckily a senior in high school =D I graduate on June 5th!
I have recently started writing poetry again because of my poetry class and I have found that I write better than I used to. So I decided I want to share it with people.
Let me know what you think!
I hope you... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Desmond
Tell Yourself Your Beautiful
That you love what you are,
Despite the criticism around you,
From the ignorance of the people,
And take a deep breath,
And go on knowing it doesn’t matter.