Sambidhan Acharya Poems
- What Those Marriage Worth, I A...
- Am I A Mannequin? When, I was young but, useless, I use to ...
- After Your Departure When you were present, Your advice ...
- Mother I asked God, “Do you respect someone”, He nodded his...
- Tiger I want to understand why those paws snatches life, I ...
- Godfather’s Swansong Dusk is near,
- When You Depart With Me For A ... Just we departed to ...
Recently been featured in few poem anthologies and is writing regularly for national daily. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Those Marriage Worth, I Am Already Yours
What those marriage worth, I am already yours
We have marriage by heart not by rituals.
Our marriage is pious then those done by priests
And those other who are eyeing are big fool
Those who tell that I have no right on you
Don’t know that we are lovers by heart
Our children have already started to play
Not those physical children but our love has passed third anniversary.
Is physical marriage bigger then natural?
Even god believes in original heart marriage
Who dare to discard my say can anyone tells me?
If not then why dismay in her physical ...