samer manzoor Poems
- Random Believes Random believes Strange bonds in ...
- Me And Moon Me And My Moon Sitting alone me and my moon ...
- Revolution Revolution Sincerity dies The wolves of jungle ...
- Death Death Let me die the death of grace By wearing all ...
- Stars Stars Travel along me in the moments of sadness ...
- Oedipus O Oedipus Let's hate me and call me the unfortunate ...
- Nothingness Nothingness To lie with the unsaid feelings of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about samer manzoor
Strange bonds in distance
Cant figure out the resistance
When struggle and leisure
Met the melting heights
When luck and glory
Both existed to strike
When imagery fail to beautify
When love demands to notify
When humor live the age of seriousness
When caring needs to gratify
Nothing could get right
Nothing could go delight
The heat of arrogance remains on height
And you wish the world with no fight
When blood flow is just similar to waterfall
When humanity perceive to be extinct
When charms of life ended in death ...