Biography of Sammi Ama
- Abuelita's Gardening Tips
- As a reminder of who I truly am and what...
- Beware The Ides Of Love
- Bits of Me
- Careful what you wish for
- Circles of You
- Don't expect me to say this out loud
- Eleven things that have happened since I...
- Filling Up the Pieces
- Five is a bad number but at least it's g...
- Forget Freedom
- Fossils & Artifacts
Writing saved who I was then.
Writing stitched back together my open wounds.
Funny how their words were what cut my skin
But my own words were what I needed to heal.
Writing is helping who I am now.
Writing is what's keeping me from falling apart again.
Funny how my pain is caused by something different
But it has the same solution as the last time.