Biography of Sammi Ama
- I'd run away with you, Medusa
- How-To: Live -new-
- Nightmares of you
- The Cure
- The people you will meet but never reall...
- You'll find me in the Mediterranean
- I told myself I’d regret it in the morni...
- What high school taught me...
- Know your conversions
- Maybe if I get it down in writing people...
- What I get from writing about my writing
- The truth is wrong
- What I hadn't taken into consideration
Writing saved who I was then.
Writing stitched back together my open wounds.
Funny how their words were what cut my skin
But my own words were what I needed to heal.
Writing is helping who I am now.
Writing is what's keeping me from falling apart again.
Funny how my pain is caused by something different
But it has the same solution as the last time.