Saniya Galeyeva Poems
- I Fell In Love With A Beautifu...
- Mausoleum For you our love was neither strong nor real But I...
- Love Is You It`s a bird. Look at it. It is me. Not a ...
- My Son My son, You are the best one For me. My son,
- Fly Fly, fly like a bird. Fly away. Fly away from me. I ...
- From The Tips Of The Fingers From the tips of your fingers ...
- Autumn Leaf Time heals. Time kills. It heals our hearts ...
I am a teacher of English and a bit of a poet. I was brought up reading Russian classical literature and I love my language a lot. I write my poems in Russian and translate some of them into English. I also have few poems which were originally written by me in English. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is a game. If you are strong and clever and skilful enough to take part in it, you can try your luck. But if you are not, you'd better pretend that you don't exist at all.''Saniya Galeyeva
''When you are in love, you have a reason for being creative. When you love, you have a reason for living.''Saniya Galeyeva
''If you have no choice, refuse to choose at all.''Saniya Galeyeva
''People are rather stupid beasts. They won`t understand what you are talking about until they have felt it on their own back.''Saniya Galeyeva
''Just be yourself. Then you`ll be the best.''Saniya Galeyeva
Comments about Saniya Galeyeva
I Fell In Love With A Beautiful Beast
I fell in love with a beautiful beast.
And I am craving for taming this wolf.
God, I don't know if You really exist,
But help me, please, gift me the wolf's true luv.