Saniya Galeyeva Poems
- Mausoleum For you our love was neither strong nor real But I...
- After Sex After sex with you I’ve got your smell on my ...
- I Fell In Love With A Beautifu...
- My Son My son, You are the best one For me. My son,
- Fly Fly, fly like a bird. Fly away. Fly away from me. I ...
- From The Tips Of The Fingers From the tips of your fingers ...
- Autumn Leaf Time heals. Time kills. It heals our hearts ...
I am a teacher of English and a bit of a poet. I was brought up reading Russian classical literature and I love my language a lot. I write my poems in Russian and translate some of them into English. I also have few poems which were originally written by me in English. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saniya Galeyeva
For you our love was neither strong nor real
But I had both wild fears and odd hopes.
And now in my soul there's a mausoleum,
It's a remembrance of the joy we lost.
How can I bury all those golden feelings
That you woke up in my heart? Though they died
It seems as if they were alive and breathing.
How can I write them off? I do not understand.
There is a cold and gloomy mausoleum
That is inside of me and that is simply me.
Let people call me stubborn, odd or silly -
For me your fake love oath was like a wedding ring.