Biography of Scott Forster
Born in Edinburgh, now living in England.
I don't know what I aim for in life.My future is unwritten.
- How To Fail At Life
- The Lonely Child.
- My version of Ginsberg's America.
- Father's Son
- You Have A Beautiful Soul
- Daisy I do Love you.
- The Foxes.
- If You Were The Last Woman
- Love Is Simple
- Everything’s In Motion
- I Hate Boredom
- When Your Not Here With Me
- Last Summer
- My Girlfriend Gina's Poem To Me
Love Is Simple
A Love Poem.
The predecessor to You Have A Beautiful Soul.
Love as simple as saying what you mean
Taking in the sight of you
Is like air you breath so clean
Your smile is the sight I live to see
You make me think what a pleasure just to be