Scott Twombley Poems
- Haiku Wind I like it best when The wind bullies graying hair
- Liquid Days In my washed-out years When I oft cheated death,...
- Unsalted Butter An admission of guilt That I never ...
- Blustery Night I was A witness Last night While you slept
- Of Snails And Constellations There are no lies In this ...
I surf too little, I work too much...and sometimes I write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Twombley
I like it best when
The wind bullies graying hair
Into Einstein tufts