Sean Joyce (17 April Everyear / Galway, Ireland)
Biography of Sean Joyce
- 1 2 3 4 wait a while and I'll write some...
- A Country Road (Everybody has one)
- A New Zealand Beach
- A one sided conversation between friends
- A Painted God (Based on a true story)
- A Pantoum in the New Zealand Bush
- A Poem Knows More Than It Says
- A rainbow morphs to a gothic arch a cert...
- A ring of expletives around my head goin...
- A Ruthless View
- A Smiling Child on a Clattering Tram
- A smiling child on a clattering tram, lo...
- About Hungry Children and Land Mines
- Afterwards, when the spaces were empty t...
The best paperback
books of 2013
Heart of Darkness and Other Great Works by Joseph Conrad
See the Original Magazine Publication
Samuel R. Delany Has Been Named Grand Master
For 2013 By The Science Fiction And Fantasy Writers Of America
The Best Poetry Books
Cellos In The Morning
The long slow sound of a cello
The slow long draw of the bow
softly and long in the morning
the melody long and slow
Awake in the early morning
instruments all 'round your bed
A base and an oboe and cello
the music is inside your head