“1st band on the moon” Search Results
614 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Fulke Greville, 1 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
921 POEMS FOUND
- A Frowny-Faced Band-Aid® on Bandied, Magnanimous Words, Aeronius D. McCoy
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 1st Day And 1st Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- moon, moon, crazy moon, Raj Arumugam
- The Old Moon In The New Moon's Arms, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Raksha Bandhan- A Promise, Alok Mishra
- Love Sonnet 198: 'Moonlights Without Love, Just A Waste Of Moons', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
152 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- 1st Band on The Moon, Motley Crue
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The Moon's the North Wind's cooky,
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
The milkman came in the moonlight ...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...