“1st band on the moon” Search Results
663 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Fulke Greville, 1 poems
927 POEMS FOUND
- A Frowny-Faced Band-Aid® On Bandied, Magnanimous Words, Aeronius D. McCoy
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- When Moon Will Be Moon, shuvo chakraborty
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- 1st Day And 1st Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
- The More One See The Stars Thus One Whisper The Name., Raymond Sawyer
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Road Song Of The Bandar-Log, Rudyard Kipling
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.