“25 o clock” Search Results
749 POETS FOUND
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- Owen, Wilfred 80 poems
- Nash, Ogden 119 poems
- Wilde, Oscar 108 poems
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell 334 poems
- Anonymous Olde English, 209 poems
- Paz, Octavio 16 poems
- Olds, Sharon 25 poems
- O'Hara, Frank 43 poems
- Opie, Amelia 45 poems
- Khayyam, Omar 1 poems
- Goldsmith, Oliver 46 poems
- Ovid, 25 poems
- Overmire, Laurence 404 poems
879 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Brahmā, Vişņu, Śiva, Rabindranath Tagore
- 25 Minutes To Go, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- I Am 25, Gregory Corso
- There's a certain Slant of light (258), Emily Dickinson
- Mother Finally Went to Sleep xx xxx xx Improvisation 02 25 2014, Lee Mack
- 25, Tori Bachue
- Ruby Was Never Seen Again 25/9/03, Lisa Bellear
- The 'Poem A Day' Project ~ Day 257, Flying Lemming
- Sonnet 25: Let those who are in favour with their stars, William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 25 - A heavy heart, Beloved, have I borne, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 25 things My Mother Taught Me, Howard Kern
364 SINGERS FOUND
1000 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
We all run on two clocks. One is ...
Her name was called Lady Helena ...
When I was a boy, I had a clock ...
William Carlos Williams:
The source of poetry that seeing ...
The hours of folly are measured by ...
Down in the living room I have a ...
Combined Loyalist Military Command:
In all sincerity, we offer to the ...
[When asked, as a prospective ...