“25 o clock” Search Results
750 POETS FOUND
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- Owen, Wilfred 80 poems
- Nash, Ogden 119 poems
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell 334 poems
- Wilde, Oscar 108 poems
- Paz, Octavio 16 poems
- O'Hara, Frank 43 poems
- Anonymous Olde English, 209 poems
- Khayyam, Omar 1 poems
- Olds, Sharon 25 poems
- Goldsmith, Oliver 46 poems
- Overmire, Laurence 404 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 59 poems
- Ovid, 25 poems
- O'Reilly, John Boyle 150 poems
882 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Brahmā, Vişņu, Śiva, Rabindranath Tagore
- I Am 25, Gregory Corso
- 25 Minutes To Go, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- There's a certain Slant of light (258), Emily Dickinson
- 25, Tori Bachue
- Mother Finally Went to Sleep xx xxx xx Improvisation 02 25 2014, Lee Mack
- 25 things My Mother Taught Me, Howard Kern
- Sonnet 25 - A heavy heart, Beloved, have I borne, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Sonnet 25: Let those who are in favour with their stars, William Shakespeare
- 25 years, Dennis Walker
- STRAWBERRY Poem-25, Ahatisham Alam
364 SINGERS FOUND
1000 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
We all run on two clocks. One is ...
Her name was called Lady Helena ...
When I was a boy, I had a clock ...
William Carlos Williams:
The source of poetry that seeing ...
The hours of folly are measured by ...
Down in the living room I have a ...
Combined Loyalist Military Command:
In all sincerity, we offer to the ...
[When asked, as a prospective ...