“3rd stone from the sun” Search Results
519 POETS FOUND
- Stone, Ruth 17 poems
- Stone, Elizabeth 10 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- Stone Upon Stone Upon Fallen Stone, Kris Whelan (1971)
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sun sun sun, gajanan mishra
- sun, sun, sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sunday's Sunset, Lodi Cj Ludovik
- sunday sunday sunday, Shelby Burnside
- ‘In the wave-strike over unquiet stones’, Pablo Neruda
- Black Stone on Top of a White Stone, Cesar Vallejo
- Stone Dog - Stone Bench, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Stone's Throw, Myrtle Thomas
- Stone upon stone, brick upon brick,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Skipping Stones / Corner Stones, Kewayne Wadley
62 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- 3rd Stone from The Sun, Jimi Hendrix
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he...
Three million of such stones would ...
For the weariest road that man may ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Bob Dylan [Robert Allen Zimmerman]:
They'll stone you when you're ...
Platonic England, house of ...
smallest inviolate stone violet
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...