“a chain of flowers” Search Results
686 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 34 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Ali, Agha Shahid 16 poems
892 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Oft-Repeated Questions, gajanan mishra
- I Often Take Offense At People,, Liza Sud
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Chain-Link Fence, LaRon Green Sr.
- Chain-Link, Kathlyn Grace
- Song: The Chain-Reaction, Dave SmithWhite
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- The Chain-Pier Brighton, Thomas Gent
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A chain is no stronger than its ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
But I am chained to Time, and ...
Habit is the ballast that chains a ...