“a great disguise” Search Results
696 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 80 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 218 poems
- Abubakar, Sayeed 160 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 34 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
6 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In poker there is, of course, no ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
'Tis the old secret of the gods ...
Mediocrity is the most effective ...
Let us never forget that the ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
What we take for high-mindedness is...
There is probably not one person, ...