“a man” Search Results
66 POETS FOUND
- Acharya, Manmohan 7 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
- Syed, Abdul Mannan 3 poems
- Manju Antany Raj, Antony Arokia Raj 1 poems
- Agarwal, Manasi 6 poems
- Anderson, Trenton 10 poems
- Author2, Mandy 58 poems
- , Mansur Al Hallaj 6 poems
- Mandal, Arijit 24 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- Acuna, Manuel 1 poems
- Mantegna, Anthony 3 poems
- Manriquez, Diego Adrian 77 poems
- Mangla, Abhinav 7 poems
916 POEMS FOUND
- Ang Tao Ay Hindi Hayop (A Man Is Not Animal), Herbert Guitang
- I Am The M.A.N. Manifested Attitude In & Of Nature, Josephine DixonBanks
- Art Serves Man As Man Serves His Art, Sandra Dodd
- I Am An Aged Dusky Man, Like A Bottle Of Bordeaux Wine..., sadashivan nair
- World Famous Artwork Haiku：Alberto Giacometti's Man Pointing, john tiong chunghoo
- The Aeneid, Book I, [Arms and the man I sing], Virgil
- Wala Man Sa Listahan Ang Ating Pangalan, Ariel Valerio
- Among Those Killed In The Dawn Raid Was A Man Aged A Hundred, Dylan Thomas
- The Aged Aged Man, Lewis Carroll
- Attack On The Ad-Man, Arthur Seymour John Tessimond
- Aj Amar Mone To Na Mane Re, Jasimuddin
- Matriot Acts, Act I [history Of Mankind], Anne Waldman
- Aankhain Khuli Rahain Gi Toh Manzar Bih Ayengai, Mohsin Naqvi
- (011) Apj Abdul Kalam, What A Wonderful Man!, premji premji
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
One may almost doubt if the wisest ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
No man acquires property without ...
Only two animals have entered the ...
A zoologist who observed gorillas ...
The white American man makes the ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
Public opinion contains all kinds ...
Almsgiving tends to perpetuate ...
During the fifties, for example, ...