“a man a woman” Search Results
704 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 78 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 64 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 61 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- , Jacques Peletier du Mans 7 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Syed, Abdul Mannan 3 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
18 POEMS FOUND
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou's great poem 'phenomenal woman')), Allen Steble
- Man, Woman, Husband, Lovers, Adversaries, Antagonists, Edwin Palin
- Art Man Art Woman, Sleep D
- Exceptional Man (spinoff of Maya Angelou - Phenomenal Woman), Timothy Brashear
- A womans answer to a man's question, Mary T Lathrap
- Must Woman Alienate Man?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Anonymous. [From a man to a woman], Elizabeth Jacqueline Mpanga
- Man addresses woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Alpha Woman Marries Beta Man., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A03 Man and Woman, Simple Simon
- Man has no age before woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man and woman aspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The approach of woman and man., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Remarkable Man (humbly written by Bryan Cobaris and inspired by The Great Maya Angelou’s Phenomenal Woman), Bryan Cobaris
988 SINGERS FOUND
- Manfred Mann 4 poems
- Manfred Manns Earth Band 17 poems
- Wonder Woman 1 poems
- Artistst United Against Apartheid 1 poems
- Aber......vom Singen Keine Ahnung 1 poems
- Adam And The Ants 43 poems
- Adam Ant 50 poems
- Aerosmith (armageddon Soundtrack) 1 poems
- Against All Authority 1 poems
- Agua Dulce, Agua Salá 1 poems
- Alanis Morissette (soundtrack: City... 1 poems
5 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The white American man makes the ...
Henry Brooks Adams:
The American man is a very simple ...
Few countries have produced such ...
Cynthia Griffin Wolff:
Although there was a great deal of ...
Yes, but what are all these guises,...
I have the heart of a man, not a ...
José Ortega Y Gasset:
Under equal conditions, the ...
It is always incomprehensible to a ...