“a singer must die” Search Results
700 POETS FOUND
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Dierx, Léon 27 poems
- Opperman, Diederik Johannes 2 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- She Died—this Was The Way She Died, Emily Dickinson
- Die, Die, Die, Michael Poston
- I Would Die; Die; And Most Certainly Die, Nikhil Parekh
- Singer-Sargent's 'Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose', Melissa Morphew
- A Singer Of Heart Am I, A Singer Of Heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Singer Of Heart Am I, A Singer Of Heart Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- The Declaration Of Independence (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- God Bless Us (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'To die might be to live, if to die...
Reverence does not die with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is Nature's own bird which lives...
Doomsday is near, die all, die ...
When gods die, they always die many...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
"The king died and then the queen ...
You can cage the singer but not the...
A friend who dies, it's something ...