“a song” Search Results
768 POEMS FOUND
- Chant d'automne (Song Of Autumn), Charles Baudelaire
- Chanson d'Après-midi (Afternoon Song), Charles Baudelaire
- An Astrologer's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- Archy's Song from Charles the First (A Widow Bird Sate Mourning For Her Love), Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Apollo's Song, John Lyly
- The Angler's Song, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Lucy Ashton's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Apelles' Song, John Lyly
- Ali's Song (for Muhammad Ali), Michael Burch
- I Don't know who I Am- A Sufi Song (in Translation), Sunil Uniyal
- An Angel's Song, John Lars Zwerenz
- The Astronaut's Song, Chaz Walker
- The Song of The Little Baltung: A.D. 395, Charles Kingsley
- Autumn's Song, Gulliver Gimble
6 SINGERS FOUND
102 SONGS FOUND
179 QUOTATIONS FOUND
There is the falsely mystical view ...
Angels' song, comforting as the ...
At a certain age, we have already ...
"Folk art" signifies the poetical, ...
Except for the beast fables, which ...
John Dos Passos:
In dis world dey's many folks think...
Russel B Nye:
The folk artist is usually ...
Kitchens were different then, ...