“a thousand years 3” Search Results
684 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 32 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
46 POEMS FOUND
- To A Poet A Thousand Years Hence, James Elroy Flecker
- Love me for a thousand years, Charles M. Moore
- Limerick- A Thousand Years From Now, Allen Steble
- Not all the singers of a thousand years, Lord Alfred Douglas
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years, opium lestre
- Song of a Thousand Years, Henry Clay Work
- A Thousand Years, Gamaliel Bradford
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri, Mr LoLo Kanor
- Thousand Years from -Now, Syed Karim
- After a Thousand Years I'll Meet You Under the Traveler's Tree, Annie Cordelia Adams
- One Thousand Years..., one who waits
- A Thousand Years More, Reshma Ramesh
- Fame [One thousand years I slept beneath the sod], Ambrose Bierce
- 'A Thousand Years - Part 2', kaurlene sheila
931 SINGERS FOUND
7 SONGS FOUND
65 QUOTATIONS FOUND
4th Earl Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope:
Without any extraordinary effort of...
It was mankind that hung on the ...
Jean De La Bruyère:
Everything has been said, and we ...
We are asking the nations of Europe...
Bishop John Spong:
The priesthood in many ways is the ...
Willard Van Orman Quine:
One man's antinomy is another man's...
King Charles V:
A single friar who goes counter to ...
In ten thousand years the ...