“a trick of the tail” Search Results
718 POETS FOUND
- Tailhade, Laurent 3 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
889 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Tails Or Tails, The Flip Side
- Tail-Song, Orhan Veli Kanik
- Tail-End Charlie, Tony Jolley
- The Trickster, Of Tricks, Ron Farmer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev:
The only people who treasure ...
'The devil could convince you that ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
life is a trick, life is a kitten ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
Henry David Thoreau:
The way in which men cling to old ...
I know a trick worth two of that.