“a violation of something sacred” Search Results
693 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 32 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- August Angels In The Sun: Queen Augustina's Disclarity & King Augustus' Silent Sejm [MOR 3-15], Ryan Scales
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Something Lost Something Gained, Christopher Ridgeway
- 'Something old, something new', Michael Micmac Mccrory
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- Offence/Offense, Herbert Nehrlich
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Something old and something new, Patti Masterman
929 SINGERS FOUND
- Sacred Reich 8 poems
- Sacred Steel 10 poems
- Artistst United Against Apartheid 1 poems
- Deep Blue Something 9 poems
- Something Corporate 35 poems
- Something You Should Know 1 poems
- Abi And Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Chief Basil And The Offbeat ... 3 poems
- Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Esther Ofraim And Abi 1 poems
- Jack Off Jill 14 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- A Violation Of Something ..., Sacrilege
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Katharine Fullerton Gerould:
All violations of essential privacy...
Those who risk something for ...
Predictions are often too hard to ...
We came upon that silent sacred ...
Bernard Joseph Saurin:
Nothing is sacred to a gamester.
Franklin D Roosevelt:
Rules are not necessarily sacred, ...
Sacred texts always offend reason.
Archie Randolph Ammons:
a dance sacred as the sap in the ...