“abi and esther ofraim” Search Results
736 POETS FOUND
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Zuhayr, İbn Abî Sûlmâ 1 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
928 POEMS FOUND
- Abide And Abide And Better Abide, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- I Abide And Abide And Better Abide, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- I Abide And Abide And Better Abide, David McKee Wright
- Ability-2, Indira Renganathan
- Ability-3, Indira Renganathan
- Abigail Sweet Abigail, Joseph Petrocelli
- Abide, Abide, Catherine Elaine
- Ability-1, Indira Renganathan
- To Lou Andreas-Salome, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- (nazm) - Andaz-E-Mohabbat, Prabodh Soni
- 100008.Abhirami Andhadhi-Slogam 8: Word By Word Meaning, rajagopal. h..
- 100024.Abhirami Andhadhi-Slogam 24: Word By Word Meaning, rajagopal. h..
- 100005.Abhirami Andhadhi-Slogam 5: Word By Word Meaning, rajagopal. h..
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
Vitality shows in not only the ...
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
There are no grades of vanity, ...
No one would have doubted his ...
Reason and the ability to use it ...
One of the marks of a truly ...
Anything that endures over time ...