“across the bridge where angels dwel” Search Results
332 POETS FOUND
- Bridges, Robert Seymour 42 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
911 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Dwelling-Place, Henry Vaughan
- Wherever I Am Wherever I May Be, Deepak Hariharan
- I Am Futureless Wherever I Am, Wherever I Go, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Ferry Across, Ferry Across Kindly, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where's The Light Or Hope Or Answer Where’s The Cliff The Rope The Pill, Sean Joyce
- The Bridge: To Brooklyn Bridge, Harold Hart Crane
- Bridge-Guard In The Karroo, Rudyard Kipling
- Bridge Way! Bridge Way!, Jamie Fox
- Bridget And The Bridge, Denis Martindale
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Men would be angels, angels would ...
People who act like angels ought to...
Marquis de Sade:
Are wars ... anything but the means...
There's an African story of birth ...
Technique bridges among ideas, and ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...