“al mundo dios am” Search Results
729 POETS FOUND
- Amjad, Amjad Islam 45 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Watts, Alaric Alexander 34 poems
- Alizadeh, Ali 44 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
- Glatigny, Joseph-Albert-Alexander 1 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Lowell, Amy 193 poems
- Bierce, Ambrose 446 poems
- Khusro, Amir 18 poems
- Amichai, Yehuda 34 poems
- Levy, Amy 74 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Alaska's Almighty Alphabet, Gregory Huyette
- Disney's Demise - Aladdin's Lamp Up to Date after after Ida Coe - Aladdin's Lamp, Jonathan ROBIN
- I am me, I am what I am, .... Chetty
- American Love/ My American Theme, But I Not An American, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alone in grief, alone in thought, alone, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Am One I Am Many I Am A Women, vana hawkings
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Philosophical Views of Abu al-Ala al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Alone and I am always alone, but I don't know why, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- America- America, How I Love You So, Franklin Spriggs
- Alone, Always Alone, Sofia May
- Alone iam alone in alone island, Mohammed AlBalushi
- Sonnet Suggested By Homer, Chaucer, Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Paul Vakzy, James Joyce, Et Al., Delmore Schwartz
- I am what I am, What am I, Aidan Ross
233 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Truth always speaks about beauty, ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
Perhaps I am still very much of an ...
love says 'be desperate not be ...
I am born, thus, I am a destroyer.
Aladdin's lamp is mine.
Joyce Carol Oates:
Boxing has become America's tragic ...
I know that I am what I am. But I ...