“all dressed up” Search Results
456 POETS FOUND
- Poe, Edgar Allan 68 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 48 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Tate, Allen 74 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Allingham, William 50 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- Brown, Sterling Allen 0 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
- Allen, Leslie Holdsworth 1 poems
80 POEMS FOUND
- The Well Dressed Man With A Beard, Wallace Stevens
- Dressed In a Traditional Attire, Rohit Sapra
- Asses dressed in ermine, David Wood
- A Blonde I, Dressed and Combed, Sheikh Noor-ud-din Wali
- Mutton Dressed as Lamb, Alison Cassidy
- Children Dressed In Tatters, Sant Tukaram
- Dressed in Black, THEO RAY
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote
- Getting Dressed Up for Work, Ratan ...
- Impressively Dressed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- DREARY dressed, DAVID GERARDINO
- dressed for love, Nikhil Parekh
- When We Were Young Dressed, Terence G. Craddock
- All Dressed In White, Bethany Williams
23 SINGERS FOUND
16 SONGS FOUND
76 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To appear well dressed, be skinny ...
Contentment even protects against ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
In the early forties and fifties ...
I hold that gentleman to be the ...
Sir Amies, Hardy:
The best-dressed woman is one whose...
Where women are concerned, the rule...
The flowers without clothes ...
Clothes make the poor invisible.......