“all dressed up” Search Results
453 POETS FOUND
- Poe, Edgar Allan 68 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 48 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Allingham, William 50 poems
- Tate, Allen 74 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
- Brown, Sterling Allen 0 poems
- Allen, Leslie Holdsworth 1 poems
78 POEMS FOUND
- The Well Dressed Man With A Beard, Wallace Stevens
- An Irish Colleen was dressed in Green, Daniel McDonagh
- Children Dressed In Tatters, Sant Tukaram
- Asses dressed in ermine, David Wood
- A Blonde I, Dressed and Combed, Sheikh Noor-ud-din Wali
- A Well Dressed Voyage, SALINI NAIR
- Awfully-well dressed man, everette johnson
- All Dressed Up Like Sheep, Leila Hadi
- To a New York Shop-Girl dressed for Sunday, Anna Hempstead Branch
- Getting Dressed Up for Work, Ratan ...
- Mutton Dressed as Lamb, Alison Cassidy
- DREARY dressed, DAVID GERARDINO
- (921) Dressed For Dinner, Melvina Germain
- Stressed, Depressed and Badly Dressed, Paula Glynn
23 SINGERS FOUND
16 SONGS FOUND
76 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To appear well dressed, be skinny ...
Contentment even protects against ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
In the early forties and fifties ...
I hold that gentleman to be the ...
Sir Amies, Hardy:
The best-dressed woman is one whose...
Where women are concerned, the rule...
The flowers without clothes ...
Clothes make the poor invisible.......