“all dressed up” Search Results
459 POETS FOUND
- Poe, Edgar Allan 68 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 47 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Tate, Allen 74 poems
- Allingham, William 50 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
- Brown, Sterling Allen 0 poems
82 POEMS FOUND
- The Well Dressed Man With A Beard, Wallace Stevens
- A Blonde I, Dressed and Combed, Sheikh Noor-ud-din Wali
- Children Dressed In Tatters, Sant Tukaram
- All Dressed Up, Alex Nodopaka
- The Beautiful Lady Dressed in White, Alberta C. Mayer
- An Irish Colleen was dressed in Green, Daniel McDonagh
- To a New York Shop-Girl dressed for Sunday, Anna Hempstead Branch
- Dressed All In White, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Getting Dressed Up for Work, Ratan ...
- Awfully-well dressed man, everette johnson
- Neatly Dressed Droids, Naveed Akram
- Dressed With Dust, Nadia Figueroa
- All Dressed Up Like Sheep, Leila Hadi
- Truth Dressed in Black, Romesh De Silva
23 SINGERS FOUND
16 SONGS FOUND
78 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To appear well dressed, be skinny ...
Contentment even protects against ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
In the early forties and fifties ...
I hold that gentleman to be the ...
Sir Amies, Hardy:
The best-dressed woman is one whose...
Where women are concerned, the rule...
The flowers without clothes ...
Clothes make the poor invisible.......