“all dressed up” Search Results
477 POETS FOUND
- Poe, Edgar Allan 69 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 47 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Allingham, William 51 poems
- Tate, Allen 73 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
- Allen, Leslie Holdsworth 1 poems
- Amelia A. Allen-Ray, 4 poems
89 POEMS FOUND
- The Well Dressed Man With A Beard, Wallace Stevens
- Children Dressed In Tatters, Sant Tukaram
- An Irish Colleen Was Dressed In Green, Daniel McDonagh
- I Saw In A Cape Dressed, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dressed To Impress, Darrin McMiller Jr.
- Stressed, Depressed And Badly Dressed, Paula Glynn
- Awfully-Well Dressed Man, everette johnson
- And Could We Ever Be Dressed In The Sunset Foils, mary douglas
- Dressed In White, Göran Gustafsson
- Love Is A Mannequin Dressed In Rags, Patti Masterman
- ...Dressed In Darkness..., Ken e Hall
- To A New York Shop-Girl Dressed For Sunday, Anna Hempstead Branch
- Dressed In Scarlett, Ben Littlechild
- Dressed All In White, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
80 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Amies, Hardy:
The best-dressed woman is one whose...
I hold that gentleman to be the ...
To appear well dressed, be skinny ...
Mark R. Elias:
Articulation is, at best, ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
In the early forties and fifties ...
Contentment even protects against ...
Where women are concerned, the rule...
Lewis H Lapham:
If a foreign country doesn't look ...