“all in all” Search Results
726 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
20 POEMS FOUND
- Haiku - Valentine (inspired by Edgar Allan Poe), john tiong chunghoo
- Allow Me to Introduce Myself, David Beckham
- 'Please allow me to introduce Myself', Poison 9901
- Crow (c) 10-14-2010 (Inspired by 'Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe), Corey Threet
- Allah ve İnsan, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek
- Allah Has Intelligent Slaves, Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
- at least alliteration allows for ignominious insanity, Alexzia Ferdinand
- İnsan ve Allah, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek
- Allegations incurable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Insinuations Applied With Allegations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- inside the alliance is you, Is It Poetry
- Inshah' Allah, tele seal
- The Insouciant Alligator, Robert Rorabeck
- Ink, Allover My Skin, Verlecia fields
103 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Baron Jakobovits, Immanuel:
Silence, indifference and inaction ...
The general interest of the masses ...
Paul Laurence Dunbar:
Fu' I t'ink de las' long ...
Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
A State, in idea, is the opposite ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Unfortunately, many things have ...
Justice is a moral virtue, merely ...
The Germansonce they were ...
The secret lies, I think, in his ...