“all in me” Search Results
734 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 8 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
86 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
A State, in idea, is the opposite ...
William Makepeace Thackeray:
If, in looking at the lives of ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The Indian remarked as before, ...
Justice is a moral virtue, merely ...
Katharine Fullerton Gerould:
The insidiousness of science lies ...
Firm-style bean curd insoles ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
Certainly the most obvious ... ...
Nor was civil society founded ...