“all the king s horses” Search Results
718 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- King, Henry 76 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 86 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- King of England, Henry VIII, 17 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- King Solomon, 1 poems
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- King, Benjamin Franklin 5 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Kingsley Amis, 6 poems
890 POEMS FOUND
- From: A King Of Kings, A King Among The Kings, Delmore Schwartz
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Love And Strange Horses—intima'?, Nathalie Handal
- Vous Allez Voir Ce Que Vous Allez Voir, Jacques Prevert
- Allah-Muslim Or God-Christianity / Which One?, Luke Easter
- Jesus Christ, The King Of Kings, Dr John Celes
- King And No King, William Butler Yeats
- Her Late Husband (King's-Hintock, 182-.), Thomas Hardy
- King Of Kings, Jamie Haddock
- All-Singing, All-Dancing, Denis Martindale
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Savile, Lord Halifax:
Men are not hanged for stealing ...
Elm- the wisdom - elm -e-mokashfa ...
That a peasant may become king does...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
When a natural king becomes a ...
Among us, what is not allowed to ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
The hangover became a part of the ...
In this world of brokenness, a king...
In a few years there will be only ...